Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Mania!

I am always looking forward for weekend because  it's a long time to spend with my family especially with Kyle. He always have something plan for himself to do, well of course with parents involvement. He  gets up early not as early as 5 am but around 6:30 ish am and he'd wake me up gently and said "Mommy, I am hungry..." He'd make sure that I can hear it clearly without waking up his Daddy. Well I would reply to him just go  fix you some cereal. He would tell me in a gentle voice "But Mommy I want a hot breakfast! It's Saturday!" He insisted.  Okay, just give me 20 more minutes then I'll get up, I replied.  Then he insisted what about 10 minutes, it will be close to 7 am, he blurted out. Okay, okay.... I said! So I would get up and fix our breakfast. This is his Saturday routine every morning so my body is pretty much accustomed of getting up early with or without work.
Well next to his itenerary is the libarary North Shelby Library is having their "Summer Reading" kick off party. They have inflatables, refeshments, games, face painting and more. So he was really excited to be there. His favorite part was filling up the registration form for his summer reading and face painting. They had variety of choices to pick and he picked a tiger to be painted on his face.

They offered bunch of activities for all ages this summer come check the link above for more details.
The only thing I didn't like was he wants to jumo on the inflatables which was outside and it was hot! I let him play for few minutes and he got hot. We went straight to Galleria to call off and use his Chikc Fil-A coupon for lunch that had given to him during his registration! Another way of saving money! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment